13/07/2013

very thankful

Today has been relaxing! Managed to watch running man on YouTube for a couple of hours today :-) I watched the kimchi making race (Han Hyo Joo and Go Soo were the special guests) and now watching the next episode with the same special guests where they compete to be king.

Their conversations and sound effects never fail to crack me up.. Especially the angry bird music! And the names they give to one another... Blank Ji.. Giraffe.. Lol.

But the YouTube videos sometimes give problems and I can't watch smoothly. But really no other choice.. Those drama apps not very helpful also!

Also unable to watch the recorded shows on tv also.. Weekday nights I'm quite occupied with ironing.. And weekends I'm taking care of baby. Zzz.

Anyway I've been faithfully eating the colostrum pills after my sickness and they are really quite good. I feel energetic at work (usually I will doze off after lunch) and I guess being able to stay healthy and feeling great is the best proof. I've read a review that falling sick initially after starting to eat e colostrum pills is part of the detox phase that the pills bring. Purge out all the toxins! Maybe that was what happened to me?

I need to do smth abt my hair... Patiently waiting for it to stop falling off so dramatically.. I wanna colour it brown!

Also waiting patiently for the day when I can start attending church again.. Dunno when also. Think the church next door is the best option for me to attend ASAP. In the meantime, I'll survive on podcasts from Joseph Prince and Joyce Meyer :-)

No comments: