16/07/2013

Tuesday pinks

As opposed to Monday blues.. Tuesdays should feel better?

Ah I just got a seat in the train. Indeed a good start :-)

Not feeling too well, again. I got a really painful throat whole day yesterday. Took Danzen, redoxon, colostrum at work, and sambucol when I got home. This morning, another dose of colostrum and Danzen. Feeling slightly better already.

Can't fall sick! It's annoying! How to take care of baby! Zzz.

Simply must get well.

Was just chatting with my manager abt branded bags last evening. She was carrying a gold balenciaga and it was really pretty. Then she told me that since I'm gg Paris next year, should get many many bags from there cos they are so cheap!

Ok it's time to save. No buying bags until Paris next year. I wanna get balenciaga, Chanel, longchamp, Gucci! That's at least 4 bags Liao. +_+ err actually I wanna get more longchamp cos their bags are foldable and easy to keep! Haha... So it's maybe 6 bags?

So I shall just hang on to my current miserly few bags and wait.... Impatiently.

No comments: