03/08/2013

weekends are tiring..

I'm full time baby sitter in weekends.. Both day and night. Sitting in office doing searches and opening files is far easier..

Oh well. Things will get better!!

Work has been quite hectic though, hence no time to blog.. Hmm actually I am busy with other stuff also la..booking theory lessons for my driving.. Surfing Internet for personal stuff.. And online shopping. Lol.



Got these two covers from qoo10. Thought they were silicon but when they arrived - plastic.. Prefer silicon covers cos they don't slip easily n offer better protection. But no choice lor, buy le. Quite cute right :)



Had breakfast at Prive with hubby yesterday. We took leave to discuss our plans and it turned out quite fruitful.. At least now we know tentatively we are heading this direction. Nothing's certain yet but at least both of us are clear so it's good. Food was ok at Prive. Like their ambience and songs too!



Lunch was at Din Tai Fung Suntec. I've recently fallen in love with their food, especially their spicy dishes and crab xiao long bao. And their chilli! Add a dollop into whatever food there is and it will turn into a super tasty mouthful :)

And dinner was at the same place again, but at the Bishan outlet ahaha. Met Shiyun for dinner to pass her some stuff. I had this hot and sour soup which colleague recommended; but it turned out to be NOT hot nor sour at all! So guess what I did?

I added lots of vinegar and that chilli. Voila. It was superb. Ahaha.

So as u can see I ate A LOT yesterday. So today I am gg to eat v little.. I didn't have breakfast. Had lunch at in laws place (usual rice with dishes) and I will have my protein shake for dinner!

No comments: