11/07/2013

tired

On the bus home. Haven been sleeping much for the past few days so I'm feeling quite stoned now. Oh and it's that time of the month. Stoned x 10.

Just went to the Robinsons sale last night and finally bought the Babybjorn baby carrier. It's really worth the price - great fit and very comfortable for both parent and baby!

Oh and we changed tingkat to Kim's kitchen. Their food hits closer to home, so I think we should be sticking to it, unless hubby protests later on. Their portions aren't as fantastic as meihao99, but taste is definitely more impressive! Good for me too, don't have to polish off the massive leftovers from meihao99 every night...

Haven brought my girl to watch Despicable Me 2 yet.. Maybe we will just wait for the DVD to be out.. Haha. Better mah, got English subtitles :-p

Maybe I should take a nap.. I'm so bloody random.

No comments: