08/06/2013

my Indonesian maid is horrible!

Who says maids are here to serve? More like we are subject to their arrogant behavior!

No doubt my mum is very particular about cleanliness and hygiene, I can say that she has lowered down her standards a lot to compromise with this maid. This maid is...incredibly lazy and dirty by nature. Give u an example. The toothbrush that we use to brush the water bottles, she took it today to clean the fan. If my mum did not see this, i am sure the maid would have put the brush back and use it to continue to brush bottles! She will not throw it away cos she will be stumped if my mum asks her where did the brush go.

Another example. She uses cloth to mop floor. After mopping one portion of the floor, u gotta go back to the pail of water to rinse the cloth, rub the cloth with your hands to make sure the dirt goes into the water... Then u dry cloth and go mop another portion right?

She doesn't. She just put cloth into water, take it out, dry cloth, and proceed to mop.

So the cloth just gets dirtier and dirtier.

My mum saw it this morning, and asked her why she doesn't wash the cloth. She didn't even bother to look up and respond to my mum.

In the beginning I tot she was just plain stupid. Now I am starting to believe that she has absolutely no heart, no interest to do this job. Hence the "whatever" attitude.

Seriously, I can do it better. I want to send her back. Then tell the whole wide world not to employ this maid!

No comments: