27/06/2013

topsy turvy

As u can probably tell, I've been really busy.

In fact, I'm so busy till I forget things. Forget to give my girl homework, forget to eat supplement, forget to blog.

Ha.

A few lifestyle changes I've put into place these few days:

- I've decided to take the bus home instead of taking train to bishan central followed by feeder bus 410. The 410 is so damn crowded and slow that I feel so tired and grumpy after I alight. Now I take 162 from opposite AIA tower (10min walk from mbfc via marina bay link mall- good brisk walk) and SIT all the way to my doorstep. And I reach home maybe 5-10 minutes earlier than if I take train/feeder!

- I buy bread home everyday. Now I do that during lunchtime.. Pop down to bread talk at marina bay link mall basement and get the bread for family's next day breakfast. Last time it was my mum who settled the bread but ever since I started work, she is stuck at homes w e kids.

- ironing clothes every other night.. Haha I'm actually getting faster I think! With ironing, I sleep at around midnight. Without, maybe 11pm.

- waking up at 530am every weekday morning to take care of baby while my mum goes kitchen make coffee. Then I snooze till 715am.. So u can tell I am not really sleeping enough. Snoozing isnt really sleeping u know.

I'm checking out a church near my home soon. I've given them a call, their service is 10-12pm (they got prayer before that at 830am) and weekly cell in the form of bible study every Friday night 8-930pm. It's just a 5 min walk from home, which will be really convenient for my family :)

Just checking it out for now, as change of church is quite a big move.. Different culture, different doctrine maybe.. Definitely different practices (the one I'm checking out is a baptist church)..

Currently hubby and I aren't regular at all at current church - distance, family commitments, work, exhaustion all being reasons or u may call it excuses.

Guess if I can't go to church, why not church come to me? So long my r/s with God isn't compromised..?


No comments: