13/05/2013

start to exercise routine

God is good. Despite the fact that my mum is down with sore throat :S

I'm starting my exercise routine today, after my mum comes back from seeing the doctor.. Just going down to the treadmill downstairs and brisk walk for 30min. Hmm maybe I can try using the stepper too. Half half! I need to start eating lesser also. Especially during dinner time.. Zzz.

Once I get back to work, I may not get to exercise le. After work I gotta rush back home to shower for my elder girl, then will prob be busy with dinner time and homework after that. Also need to help w the baby.

Every morning I gotta wake up at 530am to go over my mum room to take care of baby while she has breakfast and prepares lunch ingredients.

How to exercise leh? Unless I sign up for gym at my office and work out during lunch.. Zzz. Waste of money really. I got gym downstairs!!

No comments: