18/05/2013

2 years le!

It really didn't feel like 2 years in my current firm! Anyhow, I am excited that I've been here 2 years, and not job hopping - no intention to either. I can't wait to go back work after my leave lor.

Was telling hubby that this is so worth celebrating hah. Maybe later breakfast we can go binge again :) feel like having eggs Benedict but no idea where.. Zzz.

It's 6am in the morning and I had quite a good shut eye from 130am to 5am on the spanking new King Koil mattress we bought. I was in the very same position from 130-5! Hubby and baby seem to be sleeping extra soundly too haha. My old mattress is really damn koyak la, many years already and the springs are all spoilt in so many places, jabbing us while we sleep :(

Not looking forward to tomorrow as we are going in law place for lunch. Mainly because baby has been super fussy everytime we bring her there and I get so frustrated and worried the whole time. Haiz. Praying that she will behave tomorrow when we are there..

No comments: