11/04/2013

tiring day, but worth it :-))

Was with hubby at taka all afternoon and evening. He was hunting for his belated birthday present and we went to look around at Coach, Mont Blanc, Burberry, Gucci, Agnes B., and finally he settled on a Coach calf leather tote cum shoulder bag. While walking around, I also bought some cute stationery for my elder girl and some pastries/ bread for the family. We finally settled our dinner at Angus House at Taka 4th floor, which turned out to be a fabulous choice cos the food was so good!





















Haiz somehow the pics I upload using this blogger app look so compressed and distorted. Oh well. Better than no pics right :-)

Hubby's steak was damn good and he was so happy about it. Happily chatting and laughing all day, love my times spent with hubby :-) more to come!!! Maybe next Thursday cos I have appointment with gynae again haha.

No comments: