13/04/2013

finally my help is coming soon!

We have found a helper!! A transfer maid who can start work in about a week's time - really thanking God for answering prayers.

The next prayer is - this maid to be a great one! I've seen enough friends having problems getting along with their helpers and having to change one after another. I am keeping my fingers DOUBLE CROSSED.

To me, if u are good to me, I'll be good to you. Treat her like a human being with due respect and manners, and not a robot or slave. And hope she reciprocate.. Ha.

Nevertheless, I'm damn glad that my exhausted self can have a good rest soon! Hubby too! And I can't wait to go exercise once the maid settles in!

Bought a air purifier with lemongrass and citronella essence to repel moZzies. We put that in the living room where most of us will be at during the daytime, it's also the place where windows are open and those 'living things' can get in. Our rooms windows are shut most of the time. I also bought a citronella gel to put in the master bedroom, just in case a commando mozzie manages to get pass the living room.. Lol.

Tonight I'm on night shift again. God bless me with a peaceful night please :-)

No comments: