27/04/2013

jialat

It's already 930pm, time for milk, still don't wanna wake up! My only worry is, the little one will be wide awake after the next feed and my mum gonna be very chum later when I go for my midnight movie with hubby. Sigh.

It's rather impossible to wake her up when she's sound asleep. So I really dunno what to do man. Zzz. Only way is to wait.. Hmm lemme google and see if there's any solution.

Yes we are going to watch Iron Man 3! Ha.

Planning a short getaway too, maybe end of next month to BKK. Don't really like BKK especially the weather, but it's like the only place that has real cheap shopping and food. 3 days 2 nights - cannot go Korea or hk also.. Sigh. But yes, we need a getaway, just the two of us, for some personal time together.

End of April Liao - so happy man. May will be a more happening month!

No comments: