08/04/2013

面包大王

Currently watching this Korean drama..already at episode 11 after just two days :-) I should have started doing this earlier to make myself happier.

I wore one of my pre- pregnancy denim shorts yesterday. My groin and hips area are so plump now man. Still can wear but very fitting. It used to be loose. Zzz. Guess I need to do more walking. I did some walking and stretching exercises at home today. A short 5 min, but still a start :-) so much simpler to do it at home, no need to change clothes, no need to go anywhere. Just do it.

This Wednesday hubby and I will be going for a short shopping date, looking forward to it! Now I can understand how housewives feel.. Stuck at home all day taking care of kids, seizing every opportunity to have some personal time without the kids!!

No comments: