18/03/2013

patience is required

Think I'm gonna explode soon from the dramatic adjustments in the daily routine. Just two weeks ago, there was one. Today was the start of another one.

Vulgarities are just right there, at the tip of my tongue.

Was praying late last night at midnight while feeding. Call me weak, call me insane, but I'm glad that I have a faith where I can commit my troubles and uncertainties to. I'm someone who likes things to be perfect, hence I feel extremely stressed when uncertainties come in, people come to impose their opinions etc. These few weeks in confinement, I've been quite teary. Still overwhelmed actually, with the whole host of chores that the family has to do with the new arrival. Everyone's quite tired out.

This phase will probably pass soon once we get used to the routine and I will laugh it off when I read this post half a year later.

No comments: