19/03/2013

can time pass by faster?

So we can all fast forward to the phase where everyone's used to the new routine?

My sleep was so fragmented last night, it was damn frustrating. And it plays with my emotions so much. I feel that my shoulders are crumbling (in all aspects) and I have simply no way out. Helpless and depressed.

Actually there are plenty of issues yet to be ironed out and have to be ironed out before I go back to work. I feel sandwiched, angry, worried, guilty (especially towards my elder one), n still overwhelmed.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Elsa said...

Maybe you shouldn't be so hard on yourself some times. I know you are very concern of the well-beings of your children but you can try to relax a bit. Getting depressed is not good for yourself. You have to take care of yourself before you can take care of others.