10/03/2013

oh dear it's already March

Most of you would already have known what I've been busy with.. No need to explain eh? :-)

Strangely but pleasantly, being a mum all over again this time, is really quite different from the first time 7 years ago. Being mentally and emotionally prepared is really so important for big decisions such as this. Having number 2 has entirely changed my definition of being a mum. The amount of love for my children (and may i add, husband as well) has expanded so much it's unbelievable.

Very thankful for the extended paternity leave and shared parental leave that hubby managed to take, total of 2 weeks. Apart from the help he has been offering at home, his bonding with both children is also so valuable.

Having said that, it doesn't mean that I'm proceeding to have number 3. :-) in fact I'm actually feeling bad that time spent with my number 1 has really been reduced. Things should get better soon as we settle down with a proper routine and as I recuperate. Number 1 has really been a wonderful helper though, I'm so so proud of her.

It's 6am now, have been up most of the night. Doing night shift these few days. The fact that my hair stinks is really getting on my nerves. Argh.

No comments: