25/03/2013

I'm just being responsible

Since Yesterday, i have been drinking fish essence in the morning and chicken essence at noon. I'm gonna do this everyday until I finish all the bottles which were given to me. Hopefully it will help in faster healing despite lack of sleep.. Thankful for all the tonics given, I'll put them into good use!

One more week before I get to eat whatever I want; not sure if its good or not, scared of putting on weight. I'm now 2kg away from pre-2nd pregnancy weight.. Can't wait to lose that and more..

Quite troubled over this coming baby shower. First time baby exposed to many people and kids, so many invisible germs and viruses flying around. I'll be bringing two bottles of sanitizer down and will offer to visitors especially kids. Can't take any chances on this sort of thing I feel. My kid is my responsibility, not others'! Don't really care if some people will get offended or not; i am just being responsible.

No comments: