27/03/2013

counting down

Actually I'm counting down not for myself.. But for my mum. She has been cooking EVERYDAY for the past 4 weeks and I'm sure she will be more relieved than me when I end confinement.

Only major differences for me are that I'll be able to wash my hair everyday and I can eat whatever I like. I'll still have to bear the bloody weather since I'm not going back to work yet. Bleah. I think that will be the only thing that's stopping me from being a housewife. Well, unless i on the aircon all day la.

Not sure if I'm happy about eating whatever I like. Better do up a meal plan soon so I can keep my weight in check.

Going for a hair wash and cut this Saturday before the baby shower. Should I cut it shorter, since I'll be having some post pregnant hair loss? Yeah. Maybe cut to armpit length. Easier to wash and comb too. Washing my long hair is such a chore.

Going back to the weather, it's making feel like going back to work in May instead of mid June. Like, go back work in May and then be off for the whole of June. But I guess that won't happen cos my mum will still need me at home. It's better for me to go back work when baby is bigger and easier to handle?

After this week, i wanna start to do some walking. Like, bring my girl to and from school (which is just 3 min walk away from home), buy lunch from the canteen at the industrial area next to my place (maybe 10-15min deal?). Gotta start instilling some strength into my muscles man, they are all so weak and lifeless now.

Hubby's on leave tomorrow and Friday, yay! We are gg to get the stroller from kiddy palace, actual price $369, but we will only be paying $69 cos my cell group has chipped in to contribute $300 as baby shower present, cool! Grateful for the gifts, clothes, tonics, diapers- we really use every bit of them! Maybe this is our number two, we really didn't bother to buy much beforehand.the mentality was "let's see what we need when she arrives", and the only thing we bought was the cot cum playpen which cost abt $149, and a set of milk bottles. Yup we didn't even buy diapers or powder.

Seem to be writing a lot today. After effect of sleeping 8 hours- haven done that for a long time!

No comments: