22/02/2013

out of this world

Is what I'm feeling right now. Can't wait to get back to my normal self soon!!

I'm on mc these three days. Not fully well yet, but I guess it's getting better after a lot of lying down in bed. I have to get back to work on Monday regardless.

Not quite ready for the upcoming arrival.. But I guess one can never be 100% ready. Have packed the bag for the hospital stay maybe 80% already. Using the longchamp bag that my manager gave me, it's really quite roomy.

Going to rely on hubby a lot soon. A lot. Wonder if he can cope? He's really damn busy w work now.. Hope his planning and preparation for Town Day will be complete soon so he can take a breather and prepare his heart and mind for the new addition.

Praying does help. Maybe my lack of praying had led to the mood swings earlier. The absence of God's presence and assurance in my life, in my family. It doesn't matter whether I attend church or cell group. Most importantly I need to have this personal connection w God thru daily communication with Him. I need to talk to God daily, not just once a week or when I need to.

Everyone of us have different circumstances and challenges in life. I've been through enough to realize that I shouldn't judge others from the little i know, because everyone is fighting a battle in life which I may not know about.

Just watched Already Famous by Michelle Chong. Thought it was a really nice show that once again provoked me into thinking what I really want in life. Do I really wanna be in an office job for the rest of my life and spend 9hours a day in the office doing things I don't care about?

Eventually Michelle Chong decided to give up her dream and led a simple life in Malaysia.. Hmm..

No comments: