07/01/2013

$$$

I am back at work (officially) in the new year. Last Friday I was in office for 3 hours also...last minute got called back to office coz colleague went on urgent leave, so not counted. 7 Jan today, and I am itching to know how my bonus will be like. Heard from a friend that big firms get 1+3 months. Sounds good eh.

Not that I got anything to buy... in fact i havent been buying anything at all. The only buys I got in Malacca was 2 pairs of flats (I think I have feet belonging to Malaysia, i totally love their flats), my foundation refill and a lipstick. The majority of the buys went to the food lor..dao sar piah and cookies etc. Would have bought more stuff if not for that suay-est to the suay-est food poisoning episode that caused us to return to SG early.

Seriously what can I buy? My bags are usable, my 7-year-old wallet is as good as new, my Tag watch is as good as new, I got iPhone 5 already. My laptop is still usable. I don't have the habit of buying jewellery and I don't do manicures/ pedicures/ facials. I need a rebonding session badly but I cannot do it until maybe end of this year.

Well, I am going to spend on a good dinner with hubby on his birthday. And I'll be paying for CNY Eve dinner at Imperial Treasure with my mum. Will that be considered?

No comments: