05/12/2012

Cut down Cut down!

I went to bed early yesterday and today i'm feeling much better. At least work-wise and mood-wise. My appetite has become better too, i think its because i started eating a bit of junk food this week e.g. macdonalds fillet-o-fish breakfast? I had wrap for lunch yday and today, coupled with some plain butter bread sticks from the bakery. Eating wrap seems the most nutritious and tasty at the moment, coz I like to eat it and it has literally no visible oil or fats or sugar, it has loads of veg & scrambled egg bits that aren't oily at all. I tried the feta wrap today - good!

I'll be meeting Belle for lunch tomorrow and i already know what i want - tom yum soup!! haha. Been craving for Thai food lately, the savoury spicy salty type of food. I also love Fillet-O-Fish, for dunno what reason. LOL. Strange man. I will usually eat McSpicy whenever I'm at Macs!

I want to get a good weighing machine to weigh myself everyday, just to make sure I don't over-eat. Problem is I don't like OSIM brand and I don't know what other brands there are.. Haiz. My next gynae visit is in 2 weeks time, and I do not want to put on another 2 kg!!!! :-(

No comments: