05/12/2012

Missing my old days

I suddenly miss all my ex-colleagues whom I've lost contact with, particularly those in the f&b industry.. It was an era where mobile phones had very little capacity for picture taking, hence I don't have many of their pics for memory sake. There are some whom I still got them on Facebook thankfully, such as Marie, Julie, Belle, Kelvin, just to name the closer ones.

Jerry
Victor
Mike
Jason
Sean

Who else? Gosh realize those I names are all guys. Perhaps I do work better with guys after all. Really, those are the days I feel the most fulfilled work-wise. After I started office jobs, each job was just a blur without much emotions or deep friendships involved. Now even as I eat out at restaurants, I still do feel a teeny weeny bit of excitement in observing the restaurant's operations. Sigh, as the phrase goes, those were the days.

I don't think I have the stamina or energy to endure such long hours, not to mention the bad pay. But still, it is my first love in work.

And I sigh again.

No comments: