21/11/2012

Bumbu Thai-Indo Restaurant

I had eaten too much today.. now i wanna sleep. :S Loving Thai food to the max now! Had some fantastic tom yum soup at Bumbu just now, with like, 3 bowls of olive fried rice. Am gonna have the same thing this Friday again with Yanxi, and I don't mind at all :)

Yeap I'm back from HK. Besides the roast goose, mixed cow parts, smelly tofu and gai dan zai, all the other food i ate were forgettable. Yes, even the Tim Ho Wan dim sum. Oh, the Koi Kei almond cookies I bought back are damn tasty also, super regret not buying more back lor! Now I wanna go back HK just for Koi Kei, and the roast goose rice. Argh, but when oh when? I'm practically grounded in Singapore until maybe 2-3 years later when no 2 is big enough to travel.

zzz. 2 more hours.

No comments: