24/10/2012

TAKE IT EASY..

i have been telling myself that. Chill out... cool down... slow and steady... My temper and emotions have been taking a major roller-coaster ride these few weeks, depending on various circumstances and situations I face every day. More bad than good and I wonder why I seem to be unable to control myself in the way I think or feel.

Whenever I feel physically sick or down, that's when I will feel extra cranky, like the whole world owes me a living. When that happens, I will become mute at work and just mind my own business. I just cannot wait for this to be over!!

Just bought something out of desperation..

Hopefully Carriwell's Seamless Maternity Support Band will help me during the HK trip which is happening in 2 weeks' time.. I cannot just walk 10 minutes and rest 10 minutes all the time in Disneyland! I also saw Carriwell's Adjustable Velcro Support Belt as well, which I will consider buying if the band doesnt work as well as expected. Should get the band by next week latest. Still in time!

My appetitie's kinda picking up (except for dinnertimes where I go home for dinner - hate homecooked food now, dunno why). I eat some bread and my mandatory coffee at home, then hubby will drop me at Hong Lim market where I will buy another breakfast/ brunch item and also buy my lunch. Like today, I had a packet of yam cake (ate it slowly while working from 9-10plus am) and then a packet of mee with luncheon meat for lunch. Tonight's dinner gonna be home-cooked, told my mum to cook porridge which i can stomach better than rice. Argh, been eating so much. I've absolutely no problems with outside food - can eat nearly anything (except durians, which is sooo strange).

Ok it's 3pm. Sometimes I wish I can just shift my PC a bit so that I dont have to see anyone and what they are doing. It frustrates me to no end, especially when they seem unsure of what they are doing when they should be pretty sure. (ok this is my emo self evolving - i think i am not like that usually). Even questions that are slighly stupid or silly or unnecessary irritate me. My patience (if there is any) is totally gone. Haiz. I'm just so full of myself now!

No comments: