30/10/2012

Kei Kee Wanton Mee is too sweet! They put sugar or what?!

It's my last working day this week. I seriously can't wait for the day to be over, especially after the horrible Kei Kee wanton mee soup I had for lunch. I feel like puking now :(

i'm kinda having fun planning for the HK trip. Been browsing through blogs and websites on the food there and it's really quite amazing. I'm still not sure of what to do or where to go yet, gotta find the best way to ensure minimum walking and yet getting the best out of every minute there. Especially with a kid around who can tell you she wanna pee or shit any minute, it's really not very advisable to walk long distances.. you still can use an empty bottle with a boy who wanna pee, but not for princesses!

Praying for the weather to be really comfortable without being too cold. It's now 25 degrees in HK, I reckon it will be down to 18-20 degrees when we are there.. Not exactly comfortable, but with the right amount of clothes on, should be ok :)

*still feel like puking by the way*


--
Wendy Lim

www.sittingcrosslegged.blogspot.com
www.wendy-lam-fung.blogspot.com
www.wendys-health-tips.blogspot.com

No comments: