03/10/2012

Mid-week Blues and Blurs

mid week blues. haiz. bought myself a egg mayo bread for breakfast part 2, since i was early for work. it's such a blessing to be driven to work every morning by hubby. even though it comes with a daily price tag of $3.08 (after deducting the MRT fare which i save on), I really do feel a difference physically. As of now, i feel very weak and even a 10 minute walk or stand will strain me out. Happened the last time too, guess my body's fully focused on what's more important and neglecting how I feel :S Good or bad?

its true that sometimes we see our character flaws in others. The more we see it in others, the more we have it ourselves. The more we feel disgusted by others' flaws, the more we are blinded to the very same flaws we have ourselves. The more I feel troubled over this, the more i shut myself up and just mind my own business. Human behavior is just too mind-boggling for me.

It's far easier to connect with children.. my girl gives her all and hides nothing when talking to me. When she is excited about something, she looks totally into it and her eyes literally sparkle with joy. When she doesnt get something she wants, she just cries out in protest. I find that simpler to cope! haha. Adults are sooo complicated.. think too much... analyse too much... second-guess too much. Yes i'm one of those adults.. and I think my thoughts can be quite ugly sometimes.

And so i took all day to type out these 3 paragraphs.

No comments: