03/09/2013

Bibigo Red Chicken

Doesn't it look nice? It tastes great too :) 

I know I know, I've been frequenting bibigo haha. Today's lunch was already arranged last week before hubby met me last minute last Wed.. So it sounds like a lot of bibigo recently... Haha.



Super full now.. 

It's mid week blues. I'm kinda sian at work. But I shall continue to give thanks for this job - for the sian-ness cos it allows me to do other things too :p

This month will be challenging, other than meeting belle for dinner on the 19th, I shall be staying home to spend time with the kids. It sounds all very homely and cosy but I think it's gonna be tiring. I haven gone church for months - mainly because I chose not to. I will not bring both kids to church cos it's too crowded with other kids, I also won't leave them at home while I go. So I stay home with them. I don't think that's backsliding? It's just that since I don't go church, spiritual life will be at a standstill. Anyway, past unhappy events that happened in church over the years also made me quite jaded.. Oh well. 

Lets see!

No comments: