08/05/2013

the thing is, you think you have time.

Read this quote this morning while scrolling through my instagram feed.. It's really hard to program oneself to live as though each day is his last day on earth isn't it? People love to plan and plan as though they have plenty of time ahead of them.

I'm kinda in the middle.. I find it pointless to think too much about the not-too-near future. I often say "think so far, Jesus come back already loh".. Hubby was just telling me excitedly about this new insurance policy that spreads across 3 generations and I nearly fell asleep (ok I was already very sleepy to start with). I was like, just tell me if this policy fits our requirements ie save for baby's education....!

Ha, but thank God for hubby's differently wired mind also, if not I won't be able to figure out which policy to get!

Ya so, I just like to plan for this month and next month, max. Love going thru my calendar repeatedly when I'm bored.. See if I've missed out anything etc. I also do up micro planning such as list of things to bring for our trips, daily reminders to put on mosquito patch for my girl etc. hehe.

Oh I just started taking some acai berry diet capsules, bought from iherb.com. Over 700 reviews which are good!! But results will be better if I exercise la.. Lets see how I'll fare without lol.

No comments: