22/04/2013

another new week!

Despite the dreary days I've been going through at home, time does pass rather quickly. It's already 22 April. I'm looking forward to May! Already told my mum that my vocalist duty will start in May.. - that's my strategy of slowly going back church without my mum feeling the pain of my absence too much, cos vocalist duty is just once a month - comprising of one weekday night practice (3hours) and the actual Sunday service (4hours). It's not too bad.

I can't suddenly tell my mum and shock her by saying I'm going to go cell group and service every week next month. Baby is still quite dependent and requires a lot of attention. I am praying hard that she will have longer and more regular / predictable sleeping periods soon. And also, the maid - praying hard that she will get the hang of things soon and my mum will love her!

No comments: