03/02/2013

been away long enough

I mean, I've been away from my faith long enough. The negative thoughts and opinions brewing in my mind are getting so crowded in my head that I know I know I know that it's time to start to be a good girl again.

I haven been attending service and life group. I haven been praying, haven been reading the word. All these actually dont mean a thing when u do it like a routine or out of habit. When I don't do it, I'll start feeling guilty first.. Then when it gets too long, i will start to feel indifferent and now I'm kinda at the stage where I can feel all the side effects coming in eg negative thoughts and disbelief.

It's not as though I never backslided before. I have and I was away for 7 years. It's really not difficult to backslide. It's just a decision to stop doing everything that's related to the faith and lead life your way.

Now, I'm not going to make that decision. It's different this time. I do have a relationship with God now, unlike the last time. It's just that life now for me is kinda out of balance and I am kinda overwhelmed with so many issues on hand.. Some expected, some not. I will not feel guilty for not attending church this time round. I will not feel guilty for not reading the bible. Guilt is merely a feeling the devil loves to use to make me feel lousy and I know God's grace is sufficient for me.

I am going to be out of action for a while, that's for sure. God is still watching out for me. God still loves me as much as that time when He died and rose for me. That's what keeps me going.

No comments: