23/01/2013

sian

SEE NO EVIL. HEAR NO EVIL. SPEAK NO EVIL. JUST MIND MY OWN BUSINESS.

From now on, I shall just concentrate on doing my work as best as I can in the office. I shall focus on getting the work done and not think about anything else.

Haven got the chance to get any CNY clothes yet. No reason to, since we aren't really doing any visiting this year. Maybe just gotta get 1 top to go my grandma place on Day 2. Just a blue or brown one to go with my dark blue or brown shoes which i bought in Malacca last month.

Traffic has been very bad these few weeks. By the time I reach office, I will be feeling achy all over and suffering from a mild headache. Tell me, how to have a good mood every morning leh? I need at least an hour or so to feel better. Every morning, in the midst of all the jammed cars, I will wish that I work somewhere nearer to home.

No mood to blog even. I spent the whole bloody day writing this post.

No comments: