15/01/2013

feeling crappy

just started on a new Korean drama..it's a 2008 drama, 식객 (食客) / Shikgaek. Very obvious, it's about food :) I've finished 2 episodes - not bad :)

Won't be attending sunday service for the next 3 Sundays as hubby will be at work for CNY-related events. Oh well, will just stay home then, and rest. Or maybe check out the church beside my place.. it's a Baptist church, I expect a much quieter culture than Hope. Generally Baptist churches don't practise speaking in tongues, so I have no idea if I can adapt if I ever change. But sometimes, maybe change can be a good thing, especially when it's so near my place and I still can attend if hubby has to work. I feel weird not going to church or cell group for so long.

The other question is: is church-going becoming a more like a routine for me already (which isn't a good thing)?

At this juncture, I'm just not too interested to answer such questions. Requires too much thinking.

No comments: