17/12/2012

YAWN

i am so tired. didnt sleep all night. tossing and turning all night. it's only 3pm. and each minute is passing by so slowly..argh.

(after what seems like 2 hours)

Just had a look at the time - it's only 330pm...WTH?!

I'm like, yawning every minute. 6pm, when will you come?

this is the last full week i'm working. Next week, I'm just working on Wed and Thur, and then I'm on leave for the whole of the following week. Can't wait for that to happen. I just wanna nua and cuddle with my girl.

Ok i've yawned again, it's 336pm.

And now i'm reminded of what's gonna happen this saturday. And I'm supposed to fast i.e. no coffee even. This is bad. Means i'm gonna have a splitting headache while i'm being poked thrice for blood this saturday morning. But then again, perhaps the headache will distract me from the poking. =_=

Ok the thought of having no coffee has made time go a wee bit faster to 342pm.

Yawned again - 345pm.

Are you starting to yawn too? lol.

No comments: