10/12/2012

I FEEL FAT.

i have eaten TOO MUCH over the weekend!!! ARGH! I dont feel hungry u know, but once i start eating, i can just keep on eating without feeling full!

Saturday
10am (breakfast) - 1 rice dumpling
2pm (lunch) - Feast at Sushi Tei (2 adults 1 kid spent $70 =_=)
6pm (snack) - 2 slices of watermelon & 1 plain waffle
9pm (dinner/ supper?) - Fried rice with cabbage, roast meat and dried shrimps

Sunday
9am (breakfast) - Fried mee with chicken wing & fish fillet
1230pm (lunch) - half portion of deep fried fish, steamed garden veg @ Aston's
3pm (snack) - free popcorn at Suntec
6pm (dinner) - rice @ inlaw place

This morning - I had a da bao, and half of hubby's fan choy at 730am coz he was feeling ill and couldnt finish. Now it's 1140am and I am still full.. Have bought a ham & cheese foccacia sandwich for lunch later. Need to CUT DOWN!

Weekend was tiring. Hubby was at OBS all day on Saturday, so my mum, myself and my girl went lunch at Thomson Plaza and was there from 130pm until about 4pm. My girl ate quite a lot at Sushi Tei, half a bowl of beef ramen, nearly a bowl of chawanmushi & 1 crab mayo sushi (yes considered a lot already!). Man I have fallen in love with Sushi Tei... the food is really fantastic! My mum and I shared like, 6 bowls of sushi & a plate of fried chicken :) My girl then went to do her long-awaited painting at the usual craft shop and did a beautiful castle. Then we rented Madagascar Escape 2 Africa which we watched when we got home. Still prefer Part 3 :)

Yesterday after church, we went lunch at Aston's with SK's family. My girl had half a plate of Salmon Spaghetti and a whole bowl of mushroom soup, also considered a lot!! hahaa. then we went Suntec to buy the ergonomic table, chair and shelf for my girl and then went bed-hunting at Star Living (Upper Thomson) and Midview City. Finally got her a nice sweet white frame with a good spring mattress. It was about 430pm when we got home. My legs and back were crying for some bedrest!! But good time spent with family, my girl had a lot of fun yesterday!

Glad it's December! Love the cool weather and upcoming pay check hahha.

No comments: