12/12/2012

3rd Trimester

was tempted to get Fillet-o-Fish breakfast just now, but decided against it and got a ham & cheese salad wrap instead. *pats on own back** I had a floss bun, coffee with anlene powder and a bottle of chicken essence this morning at 745am. It's now 1030am and I'm still pretty full, hope i can eat the wrap only at 1230pm!

Today is 12.12.2012. Many couples getting married today, facebook status updates all about the the nice numbers. I'm just more concerned about my aching back and how to position my PC at work so I can lean back more comfortably on my chair. And so, I've moved the monitor and keyboard nearer to me, so I can lean further back and elevate my legs on the boxes underneath my desk xD

Argh I am still burping chicken essence - freaking gross.

Ah, today marks the start of my 26th week. OH I'm past 6 months already! I hate counting in weeks, so confusing. Hmm, so I'm in my third trimester already?

No comments: