23/11/2012

Dream dream dream

It has been a rather tiring week.. have been testing my limits by sleeping at 12am everyday this week, not that I have much choice leh.. my girl goes into bed at 1030pm now and my own time starts only after that.

I do have a bit of difficulty crawling out of bed in the mornings and I also feel sleepy at work after lunch..ha. Last night I felt most tired after worship practice at 1030pm and wished it was Friday instead of Thursday argh.

TONIGHT SLEEP EARLY!

Just met Yanxi for lunch. Man, it has been more than half a year since i last met her. had lunch at Bumbu again, yay. Now feeling extremely woozy.. Was just telling Yanxi abt work.. the changes.. the moving.. and that I'm happy with my position now and I got no intention to move upwards, if the chance arises (which prob will in maybe 10 years time when my manager decides to retire? LOL). it's true man.. I do not like to manage people, I just want to deal with emotionless, dry and routine work from 9-6pm. Anyway I hope to go part time in the future, maybe work 3 days a week, with Mondays and Fridays off WOOHOO. wahahaha.

Just saying.

No comments: