29/11/2012

:-(

i KO-ed at about 1045pm yesterday... but didnt sleep til 7am.. woke up a bit in the early morning after a weird dream then went back to sleep after some difficulty. Didnt even know when hubby came in to sleep. Thought i will feel better at work after enough sleep.... but no leh. Still sian and mouth feels very dry and tannic. Usually at this time (10am) I am eating my brunch, but now i don't even feel like touching the bread i bought at Hans.

And I am not even looking forward to weekend..

Saturday - hubby's setting off for work at 11am, then class at 2pm, then go meet me at KTV at 630pm. Yes I'm not really excited abt KTV..

Sunday - hubby has class at 10am til 1pm, then buy lunch back for us. My mum will be out all day at my aunt's shop. Then go mil place for dinner.

What weekend?!

ARGH. I'm feeling damn moody now. Everything seems so dreary and gloomy and downcast. Don't even know what interests me anymore.

No comments: